Sunday, December 2, 2012

Holiday feelings...

Coming up to the end of the year my mind can't help but drift towards Christmas, New Year celebrations and impending holidays. With the warmer weather already here, I can't help but feel like there is a part of me already on holidays - which got me thinking to how you can make that feeling last after you return from a trip.
Image from Ankyra Home
A couple of years ago my husband and I went to Europe and fell in love with Greece and Turkey. We brought back far too many hand painted ceramics as we just loved the memories we knew they would give us for years to come. Taking this idea one step further, I love the idea of having those memories front and centre by incorporating the motifs and colours into a kitchen splashback or mural - whether your home is modern or more traditional.

Image House to Home

Image via Pinterest
Image via Modenus

No comments:

Post a Comment